You can use Employer Online to:
- enter contribution details for employees who are existing Sunsuper members,
- pay contributions by direct debit or BPAY®,
- run and print reports,
- check your online transaction history,
- create Sunsuper memberships for employees who choose to have their super paid to Sunsuper,
- update your employee records, and
- enter contribution details manually or upload contribution files directly from your payroll system. (Read the Sunsuper Employer Online File Specifications for Web Upload [PDF 1761KB] for more information and contact us if you would like to use this service).
Get access to Employer Online
- New to Sunsuper? Join now and start paying your employees' super in minutes.
- Already a Sunsuper employer? Register for Employer Online access to pay your employees' super online.
- Log in to Employer Online. Pay employees, update details and check payment history and more.
You can find our Employer Online guides here.
If you’d like to know more about contribution methods, legislative changes to payment standards, or our SuperStream solution call our employer specialists on 13 11 84.