Sunsuper and QSuper merger updates.
Add to your super by Friday, 25 June and you could reduce your taxLEARN MORE
A fund that works for you, not shareholders
As a members-first fund, we return profits to members as better services and lower fees. Our administration fee is just $1.50 per week plus 0.1% p.a. on the first $800,000 of account balance plus investment fees and costs.1
Strong, long-term returns
With an 8.73% p.a. return over 10 years2 for the Sunsuper Balanced option, rest easy knowing our experienced investment team is working hard to grow your retirement savings.
Tools to feel on top
Get the right tools and advice to take charge of your super today:
- Access expert financial advice about your account for no extra cost
- Manage your account online, 24/7, through our secure, member portal
- Access your super at your fingertips, get notifications, and more with the Sunsuper mobile app
- Use our contributions calculator to see if adding extra to your super could reduce your income tax this financial year?
- Tune in to our webcasts and podcasts for the latest on financial markets and your super investment
- Get informed at our face-to-face seminars and education webcasts for no extra cost
Percentage based fee applies to the first $800,000 of your Super-savings account balance only (if your Super-savings account balance is over $800,000 a nil percent Administration fee applies to the balance over $800,000). Does not include investment fees and costs.
SuperRatings Fund Crediting Rate Survey, May 2021. Each investment option has a different performance objective, risk profile, asset allocation, investment style and fees and costs which may also change from time to time. For full details of each option, refer to the Sunsuper for life Investment guide. For details of the fees and costs that apply to each option, refer to the Sunsuper for life guide. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance.
The Balanced option for Super-savings accounts has identical investments to the Balanced Pool in Sunsuper’s default investment option, the Lifecycle Investment Strategy. Members invested in the Lifecycle Investment Strategy are invested 100% in the Balanced Pool until age 55.