Adviser benefits and services
- Business Development Managers.
- Register as an adviser.
- access your clients’ details 24/7, via Adviser Online
- and be able to request deduction of advice fees
- We’re rated by key superannuation ratings agencies and Lonsec.
- We’re active in the adviser community. Check out our upcoming events and conferences.
- Call us on 1800 142 470 between 8:00am – 6:30pm (AEST) Mon-Fri to speak to our dedicated support staff.
Member benefits and services
- A flexible product, suitable for any life stage.
- Innovative member services.
- Offers and discounts on holidays, experiences, everyday items and more. Check out Dream Rewards.
- As a profit-for-members fund, any profits we make are directed back to our members, not shareholders, in the form of low administration fees and improved services.
- We’ve consistently delivered solid long-term returns.
Sunsuper is one of Australia’s largest and fastest growing super and retirement businesses, with 1.3 million members, and $57 billion in funds under management as at August 2018.
Governance and reporting
Sunsuper is committed to acting in members’ best interests and we recognise that strong governance is a key contributor to sustainable positive outcomes for our members.