Welcome to the Sunsuper rollover tool. You're now on your way to getting your super sorted and one step closer to achieving the retirement you've always dreamt of.
Use this tool to roll your whole super balance from your other super funds into your Sunsuper account (you need to be a Sunsuper member first).
The process should take around 5 - 10 minutes to complete (depending on how many funds you're rolling over).
Before you get started, make sure you have:
- Your Sunsuper Member Number.
- Your other fund's details (for example, your member number from the other fund, the fund name
and USI (Unique Superannuation Identifier) numbers). In most cases the tool will supply these
details for you, but it will be useful to have them handy in case they're required.
- Your tax file number (TFN), if you have it.
What happens next?
- To protect and verify your identity, we will ask you to supply some details including your name,
date of birth, tax file number, residential address, contact phone number and email address.
- If your other super fund(s) is unable to match your details, they may require you to provide a
certified proof of identity document to verify your identity.
- The rollover tool will create personalised rollover form(s) for each fund.
- Print the form(s) and return them to Sunsuper.
- Once we've received your forms, we'll contact your other fund(s) and request the transfer of your
money to Sunsuper. The time this takes is dependent on the other fund(s).