Pay super online using Employer Online
Employer Online makes it easy for you to pay and manage your employees’ super quickly and securely online. Use it to:
- enter contribution details for employees who are existing Sunsuper members,
- pay contributions by direct debit or BPAY®,
- run and print reports,
- check your online transaction history,
- create Sunsuper memberships for employees who choose to have their super paid to Sunsuper,
- update your employee records, and
- enter contribution details manually or upload contribution files.
If you’re already a Sunsuper employer you can use Employer Online now (please have your company details and your Sunsuper employer number handy).
If you don’t have a Sunsuper employer number, you can get one here.
Pay all of your super funds at once using the Sunsuper clearing house
The Sunsuper clearing house takes the hassle out of making payments to multiple super funds for employees. The clearing house allows you to make one single transaction for all of your employees – whether they’re Sunsuper members or not, saving you time and hassle!
To be eligible, you just need to use Employer Online, pay via direct debit and have selected Sunsuper as your default fund.
If you're already paying super to Sunsuper, upgrade by logging into Employer Online with your employer number and password.
You can also call us on 13 11 84 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow these two simple steps:
1. Register to pay super to Sunsuper.
Once you've registered you'll get instructions about how to pay your employees' super using Employer Online.
2. Upgrade to Sunsuper clearing house
Upgrade by logging into Employer Online with your employer number and password.
If you need to change your payment details after you have registered for clearing house, complete and return the Direct debit request (DDR) lodgement form and Employer Online direct debit webpay form.
You can find our Employer Online user guides here.
If you’d like to know more about contribution methods, legislative changes to payment standards, or our SuperStream solution call our employer specialists on 13 11 84.