Prior to implementation meeting with client
- Create the Membership application - available in Adviser Online via the “Start transactions” tab
- Go to the “Other Forms” tab in Adviser Online to find and complete:
- any other required forms – Binding nomination, Direct debit request, Notice of intent to claim a tax deduction, etc.
- the pension application (called an “Income account request” and can be found in the PDS & Guides section of the screen).
At the implementation meeting with client
- Have the client sign the Membership application, plus other required forms, plus the Income account request form
- Collect the supporting documents required for the Income account request form = Bank statement and ID.
- In Adviser Online, go to the “Manage transactions” tab and find the incomplete/unsubmitted Membership application. Here you want to upload separate PDFs for the:
- Membership application
- Any other required forms (Binding nomination, Direct debit request, etc.)
- Income account request form
- Bank statement and ID
- In the description section leave notes - Whether it’s just the description, or if there’s something special that needs to occur
- Please note, we cannot setup Income accounts requesting for payments in a different FY until June of the current FY. Hold onto the form and submit it when it’s needed - via the “Upload Form” function available in the “Other Forms” tab.
Prepared by Sunsuper Pty Ltd (ABN 88 010 720 840, AFSL No. 228975), the Trustee and issuer of the Sunsuper Superannuation Fund (ABN 98 503 137 921). This article contains general advice only and does not take into account your personal objectives, financial situation or needs. You should consider the appropriateness of any general advice having regard to your personal objectives, financial situation and needs before acting on that advice. Consider the PDS at sunsuper.com.au before deciding.