How to make a claim
1. Have the following information ready:
- your Sunsuper membership number:
- you can find this number in the top right hand corner of your Annual Statement as well as most other correspondence from Sunsuper,
- details about your injury or illness:
- the date on which your injury first occurred or your sickness/illness first presented itself,
- details and the date of your diagnosis, and
- details about your work status:
- The date you last worked,
- The amount of hours worked per week leading up to your injury or sickness/illness.
2. Call Sunsuper on 13 11 84 to start the claims process
You'll be transferred to our Claims Team who will:
- confirm your details,
- advise you of the documents and information you need to provide for the claim to be assessed, and
- send you the claim forms for completion.
3. Complete and return the IP claim forms
Completing all the required information and providing documentation is the most important factor in getting your claim processed quickly. To ensure you have all the help you need, you’ll be given the name and contact details of your own dedicated Claims Officer who will assist you with your claim and help answer any questions you may have along the way.