The Lifecycle Investment Strategy is designed for members who want to generate wealth over the long term, and gradually transition to lower-risk investments as they approach age 65. The minimum suggested timeframe is 5 years. Lifecycle Investment Strategy explained
Choose one of our ready-made diversified investment options that contain a varying mix of asset classes and come with varying levels of risk.
Choose from our single asset class options to build an investment strategy that suits your needs and risk appetite.
- Past performance is not a reliable indication of future performance. Returns may vary considerably over time.
- Each investment option has a different performance objective, risk profile, asset allocation and investment style which may also change from time to time. Each of these features may be significant in respect of the investment return for any option. For full details of each option, refer to the Sunsuper for life Investment guide. For details of the fees and costs that apply to each option, refer to the Sunsuper for life guide.
- For ratings and awards information, visit our Ratings & awards page.
- Returns are net of investment fees and costs and where applicable investment taxes.
- The information on this page is provided for general information purposes only and is not to be relied on for the purposes of making a decision in relation to a financial product and is not a substitute for professional advice. Before making a decision, you should consider obtaining advice from an Australian financial services licensee.