Occupational rehabilitation services may include:
- an initial assessment with your treating doctor to identify your unique support needs
- engaging an external occupational rehabilitation provider
- guidance to help your treating doctor create a personalised treatment plan for you
- co-ordination of support between your health external rehabilitation consultant treating doctor and employer
- designing and implementing your own ‘return to work’ plan – which may include re-skilling, retraining and assisting your recovery via regular upgrading of your work hours and duties as you improve
- work-related counselling and support for secondary conditions (such as those that affect mental health)
- job-seeking advice and career guidance.
Rehabilitation is not for everyone. Together we can assist you back to work and back to a fuller life!
Here to help
To see if occupational rehabilitation is appropriate for you or to find out more about how TPD Assist can help you return to work, please call us on 13 11 84. Or, if you'd like to know more about your options, see our Sunsuper for life Insurance guide [PDF 8.1MB].