It's no wonder why almost 10% of the Australian workforce is with Sunsuper*
Outstanding Value Award
Awarded highest possible rating on both our superannuation & retirement accounts.
15-year Platinum Performance
Awarded SuperRatings' Platinum Performance rating 15 years in a row.
Join over 1.4 million Australians who trust Sunsuper with their superannuation savingsJOIN TODAY
Over 200,000 Australians joined us last year.
A fund that works for you, not shareholders
As a members-first fund, we return profits to members as better services and lower fees. Our administration fee is just $1.50 per week plus 0.1% p.a. on the first $800,000 of account balance plus investment fees and costs.1
Strong, long-term returns
With an 8.73% p.a. return over 10 years2 for the Sunsuper Balanced option, rest easy knowing our experienced investment team is working hard to grow your retirement savings.
Tools to feel on top
Get the right tools and advice to take charge of your super today:
- Access expert financial advice about your account for no extra cost
- Manage your account online, 24/7, through our secure, member portal
- Access your super at your fingertips, get notifications, and more with the Sunsuper mobile app
- Use our contributions calculator to see if adding extra to your super could reduce your income tax this financial year?
- Tune in to our webcasts and podcasts for the latest on financial markets and your super investment
- Get informed at our face-to-face seminars and education webcasts for no extra cost
Percentage based fee applies to the first $800,000 of your Super-savings account balance only (if your Super-savings account balance is over $800,000 a nil percent Administration fee applies to the balance over $800,000). Does not include investment fees and costs.
SuperRatings Fund Crediting Rate Survey - SR50 Balanced (60-76) Index, May 2021. The Balanced option for Super-savings accounts has identical investments to the Balanced Pool in Sunsuper’s default investment option, the Lifecycle Investment Strategy. Members invested in the Lifecycle Investment Strategy are invested 100% in the Balanced Pool until age 55. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance. For full details of the Balanced option, refer to the Sunsuper for life Investment guide. For details of the fees and costs that apply to the Balanced option, refer to the Sunsuper for life guide.
* Based on the ratio of Sunsuper account holders to the Australian workforce. The Australian workforce is defined as those Australians who are both employed and unemployed as at 31 March 2021, according to the Australian Bureau of Statistics.