Ride to Conquer Cancer (RTCC) is a two day, 200km bike ride held in a number of cities across Australia, and indeed the world, to raise vital funds for cancer research. These events see riders of all skill levels come together raise much needed funds to better the lives of all Australians.
We hope you’ll join us on this epic ride in 2014!
How to join the team
You can register to ride online or by phone.
- Call the RTCC team in your state to register (see below for phone numbers) and say you’d like to join the Sunsuper Dream team,
- Quote code “sunsuperteam14”
Register online for the Brisbane ride or register online for the Sydney ride or register online for the Perth ride
- Type “Sunsuper” in the team name, select “search for a team” and then hit “join”
- Select “rider” and use discount code “sunsuper14”
- Enter your details and follow the prompts to complete your registration.
Our exclusive offer
We’d love you to join the Sunsuper Dream team, and as a valued team member you will
Save your registration fee: Sunsuper will pay your registration fee, saving you $50
Get a team jersey: all riders who reach their fundraising target will receive a Sunsuper Dream team jersey valued at $90
Ride as part of a team: You won’t have to feel like you’re doing the ride alone. You can connect with other team members through the Sunsuper Dream team Facebook community and at other special events hosted by Sunsuper
When are the rides?
- Brisbane: 16-17 August
- Sydney 11-12 October
- Perth 18-19 October
Still unsure? Visit the RTCC website or give the RTCC team in your ride city a quick call:
- Brisbane: 1300 11 7433
- Sydney: 1300 33 7433
- Perth: 1300 99 7433
Can't ride but still want to help?
Make a donation to the Sunsuper Dream Team and help make life saving research a reality.