At Sunsuper, we make it easy for you to stay up-to-date and in control of your super. You can check your balance whenever you like through Member Online. We’ll also send you a statement showing how your account has performed.
Keep in mind, super is a long-term investment, so the returns over the longer term are of the most importance.
Make your investment choice
Find out more on the risk, return and profile of each of our main investment choices.
- The graphic illustration shown above is based on exit unit prices for the investment option selected and an intial investment of $1,000 invested at the applicable entry unit price. Unit prices are net of Indirect investment costs and taxes.
- Past investment performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance. Returns may vary considerably over time.
- Each investment option has a different performance objective, risk profile, asset allocation and investment style which may also change from time to time. Each of these features may be significant in respect of the investment return for any option.
- For information on investment fees, the characteristics of each investment option and how unit prices are calculated, refer to the Sunsuper for life Investment guide.
- This graphic illustration is provided for general information purposes only and is not to be relied on for the purposes of making a decision in relation to a financial product and is not suitable for professional advice. Before making a decision, you should consider obtaining advice from an Australian financial services licensee.
- The information contained in this illustration is given in good faith. While all reasonable care has been taken in producing this information, Sunsuper does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of this information and will not be held responsible for any loss suffered as a result of relying on this information.
Unit pricing error compensation
Sunsuper has put in place comprehensive controls in order to minimise the chance of unit pricing errors. Should the unlikely circumstance of an error occur and Sunsuper determines that compensation is payable to members that have been adversely affected, we aim to ensure existing Sunsuper members are in the same financial position as if the error did not occur. For exited members,only amounts $20 or greater will be compensated. Sunsuper’s policy is in line with industry standards and regulatory guidelines.