Choose one of our ready-made diversified investment options that contain a varying mix of asset classes and come with varying levels of risk.
Choose from our single asset class options to build an investment strategy that suits your needs and risk appetite.
- Past investment performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance. Returns may vary considerably over time.
- Each investment option has a different performance objective, risk profile, asset allocation and investment style which may also change from time to time. Each of these features may be significant in respect of the investment return for any option. For full details of each option, refer to the Sunsuper for life Investment guide. For details of the fees and costs that apply to each option, refer to the Sunsuper for life guide.
- For ratings and awards information, visit our Ratings & awards page.
- Returns are net of investment fees and costs and where applicable investment taxes.
- The information on this page is provided for general information purposes only and is not to be relied on for the purposes of making a decision in relation to a financial product and is not a substitute for professional advice. Before making a decision, you should consider obtaining advice from an Australian financial services licensee.
- Subject to the following: (1) Maintaining a specific allocation requires regular rebalancing and the actual allocation will vary between rebalancing dates; (2) Allocation to CBA and ME commenced on 15 December 2021 and will increase up to 40% and 10% respectively by 31 July 2022.
- Supplement your income with regular payments from your super while you transition to retirement
- Continue making contributions to your super
- Ease into retirement
- Flexible income payments
- $60,000 minimum balance
- Reached preservation age (55 to 60 depending on date of birth)
- Maximum annual payment limit
- Must also have a Super-savings account