Skip Navigation

Manage contributions


Direct debit request

For regular voluntary contributions by direct debit from your client's bank account. Also for single voluntary contributions where the amount is greater than the daily BPAY limit. If the amount is lower than the BPAY limit, please use the Voluntary contribution form.

Voluntary contribution

To make a one off voluntary contribution by cheque or BPAY (where the amount is below the daily BPAY limit). If the amount is greater than the BPAY limit, please use the Direct debit request form.

Work test employment declaration

For making voluntary contributions for members between the ages of 65 and 74.

Spouse contribution

To make a contribution for your client's spouse.

Contribution splitting advice

To split contributions between your client and their partner.

Selecting Sunsuper form

Use this form to choose Sunsuper for your client's employer payments.

'Letter of Compliance' or ‘Complying Fund Statement’

Some employers may ask for a ‘Letter of Compliance’ or ‘Complying Fund Statement’

Claim a tax deduction

Download the Notice of intent form to claim a tax deduction from the ATO website. Use this form to lodge a notice of intention to claim a tax deduction. Or have your client use Member Online to submit their intent to claim a tax deduction on contributions.

More information

Find out more about managing contributions

Upload a form

Upload a form via Contact us

Submitting forms

Check out which forms we are unable to receive electronically

Your form is downloading

When done Upload it here

Need another document?

Just close this