Formed in 2004, Arc Financial Solutions is fully owned by Howard Pitts, a fully qualified Actuary and Financial Adviser. Howard has worked in the Financial Services industry since 1983 and as a Financial Adviser since 1999. Howard has extensive experience in Financial Services:
- Over 15 years Financial Planing experience
- Member of the Independent Financial Advisers Association of Australia
- Howard is a representative and Sole Director of Arc Financial Solutions Pty Ltd
- Bachelor of Economics - Macquarie University
- Diploma of Financial Planning - Deakin University
- Member and Fellow of the Institute of Actuaries in Australia
- Over 30 years experience advising on superannuation, insurance and investment issues
- Retirement Planning
- Personal Insurance
- Self-Managed Super Funds
- Wealth Creation
- Non-super Investments
- Aged Care Advice
- Centrelink Advice
- Direct Equities
Advice is provided on a fee for service basis. For advice provided that is related to your Sunsuper account, you may be able to pay via a deduction from your Sunsuper balance. Also provide ongoing retainer fee option at various service levels.
Suite 102, Waters Road Executive Suites, 12 Waters Road, Neutral Bay, NSW 2089
Monday to Friday: 8:30am - 5pm.
Howard Pitts is a representative of Arc Financial Solutions Pty Ltd AFSL No. 319 288 ABN 57 111 997 981 and can be found on ASIC’s Financial Advisers Register. Profiles are provided by National Advice Panel planners. More information about each planner, including services they offer, remuneration, any potential conflicts of interest, and dispute resolution, are set out in their own Financial Services Guide(s). Sunsuper does not receive or pay any referral fees to these planners. The National Advice Panel planners are not employed by Sunsuper, and Sunsuper is not responsible for the advice provided by these planners.