Skip Navigation

Submitting forms to us

The important points to note before you send us a form. 

Upload a document

You can upload and submit most forms to us via our Email us secured form. However, the following forms need to be posted to us at Sunsuper, GPO Box 2924 Brisbane QLD 4001:

  • ATO Release Authority (e.g. Division 293 or Excess contributions tax) – this needs to be received via the post if the payment is to the member
  • Change of Details form – only if certified ID is required
  • Compassionate Grounds form
  • Departing Australia Superannuation Payment form
  • Income account request form
  • Transfer of Insurance Cover form
  • Transfer to another super fund form
  • Voluntary Contribution form – however, members can use Bpay
  • Contribution Splitting form – unless we require supplementary material (e.g. splitting to a SMSF).
  • Income account Additional Withdrawal form*
  • Retirement and Unrestricted Super form*

*If there has not been a change to the members’ name, date of birth, and bank account details to what has previously been provided to us, then the Income account Additional Withdrawal form and Retirement and Unrestricted Super form are able to be sent electronically.