Accessing your clients' account details
To get access, just complete and send us:
- your own third party authority form, or,
- you can download and use our third party authority form [PDF 449KB].
You can send the form to us via 'upload a document' in the Contact us section
Forms and documents
You can submit most forms to us via 'upload a document' in the Contact us section.However, there are some exceptions where we need to receive the form via the post at:
Sunsuper, GPO Box 2924 Brisbane QLD 4001.
Sign up a new client
It's great you've chosen Sunsuper for your client's superannuation needs. We'll be here to support you and your client every step of the way. To join, your client can either;
- Join online, or,
- Complete the Membership application found at the back of the Sunsuper for life Product Disclosure Statement and Membership application form [PDF 3MB]. They'll also need to complete an Investment choice form found at the back of the Sunsuper for life Investment guide [PDF 8.5MB].
Start a pension account
Please note: If your client is not already a Sunsuper member, their funds may be temporarily invested in a Super-savings account.
Managing your client's investments
Following is a list of documents and resources you may find useful:
- Sunsuper for life Investment guide [PDF 8.5MB]
- Investment Reports
- Research, Ratings and Awards
- Market watch
- Check Super-savings account performance and unit prices
- Check Income account performance and unit prices
- Investment information for advisers
To switch your client's investment options, complete the investment switch form (found at the back of the Sunsuper for life Investment guide [PDF 8.5MB]
Good for you. Great for your clients
With a winning combination of low-cost, high value super solutions and dedicated support, Sunsuper is a fund you can feel confident recommending to your clients.