At Sunsuper, we make it easy for you to stay up-to-date and in control of your super. You can check your balance whenever you like through Member Online. We'll also send you a statement showing how your Sunsuper for life account has performed.
Super-savings account holders and Corporate members - check past super performance and unit prices here.
Monitor your investments
To keep up-to-date on how your investments are performing, you can do the following:
- Read your annual statement.
- Check your Income account balance regularly with Member Online.
- Check that your investment choice is appropriate to your circumstances
- Read investment commentary we send to you on economic events and check our website for updates
- Take the time to learn about your investments
Remember, short term fluctuations are normal - it's long term performance that matters most.
Make your investment choice
Find out more on the risk, return and profile of each of our main investment choices.
- The graphic illustration shown above is based on exit unit prices for the investment option selected and an initial investment of $1,000 invested at the applicable entry unit price. Unit prices are net of Indirect investment costs.
- Past investment performance is not a reliable indicator of furture performance. Returns may vary considerably over time.
- Each investment option has a different performance objective, risk profile, asset allocation and investment style which may also change from time to time. Each of theses features may be significant in respect of the investment return for any option.
- More detailed information on Indirect investment costs and the characteristics for each investment option is available in the Sunsuper for life Investment guide.
- This graphic illustration is provided for general information purposes only and is not to be relied on for the purposes of making a decision in relation to a financial product and is not a substitute for professional advice. Before making a decision, you should consider obtaining advice from an Australian financial services licensee.
- The information contained in this illustration is given in good faith. While all reasonable care has been taken in producing this information, Sunsuper does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of this information and will not abe held responsible for any loss suffered as a result of relying on this information.
Unit pricing error compensation
Sunsuper has put in place comprehensive controls in order to minimise the chance of unit pricing errors. Should the unlikely circumstance of an error occur and Sunsuper determines that compensation is payable to members that have been adversely affected, we aim to ensure existing Sunsuper members are in the same financial position as if the error did not occur. For exited members, only amounts $20 or greater will be compensated.. Sunsuper’s policy is in line with industry standards and regulatory guidelines.