Member Online is a safe and easy way to keep track of your super account. Open 24/7 you can access your account whenever it is convenient for you.
Member Online allows you to:
- Check your account balance
- Monitor transactions made on your account
- Change your investment options
- Review your insurance details and update your beneficiaries
- Update your contact details
- Provide your Tax File Number
- Download your annual statements
- Look up your Income account payment information
- Receive important messages from Sunsuper securely.
Protecting your account and personal information is a priority at Sunsuper. That's why we've implemented strict security policies and procedures designed to protect your money and confidential information.
Want to get access?
If you joined Sunsuper using our online application, you will have been automatically registered, and should receive a password in the mail within a few days of joining. If you joined Sunsuper any other way, you can register for access online.
Once you receive your password, visit Member Online and follow the prompts. You'll need your member number and password to log in.
Forgot your password?
If you’ve used Member Online before, but can’t remember your password, just follow the Forgot your password prompts from the Member Online login page, or call us on 13 11 84 (between 8.00 am and 6.30 pm Brisbane time, Monday to Friday) and we’ll send you a new password right away.