Depending on your needs, Employer Online has the flexibility to allow you to:
- enter contribution details for employees who are existing Sunsuper members,
- pay contributions by direct debit or BPAY®,
- run and print reports,
- check your online transaction history,
- create Sunsuper memberships for employees who choose to have their super paid to Sunsuper,
- update your employee records, and
- enter contribution details manually or upload contribution files.
The functions available to you in Employer Online will depend on whether you have a Sunsuper employer number or not.
Already have an employer number?
If you already have a Sunsuper employer number, you’ll get access to the full range of features Employer Online offers.
Register with Employer number
Don’t have an employer number?
You don’t need an employer number to register for Employer Online. Depending on your answers during the registration process, we’ll work out what you need and set you up with the right features.
Choosing Sunsuper as your default provider
Sunsuper ticks all the boxes - we are MySuper approved, have an impressive track record, act in our members’ best interests and we're easy to deal with. We can even help you transition to us.
If you’d like to discuss your super partner requirements, please call our employer team on 13 11 84
® Registered to BPAY Pty Ltd
ABN 69 079 137 518