Pay super online using Employer Online
Employer Online makes it easy for you to pay and manage your employees’ super quickly and securely online. Use it to:
- enter contribution details for employees who are existing Sunsuper members,
- pay contributions by direct debit or BPAY®,
- run and print reports,
- check your online transaction history,
- create Sunsuper memberships for employees who choose to have their super paid to Sunsuper,
- update your employee records, and
- enter contribution details manually or upload contribution files.
If you’re already a Sunsuper employer you can use Employer Online now (please have your company details and your Sunsuper employer number handy).
If you don’t have a Sunsuper employer number, you can get one here.
Pay all of your super funds at once using the Sunsuper clearing house
The Sunsuper clearing house takes the hassle out of making payments to multiple super funds for employees. The clearing house allows you to make one single transaction for all of your employees – whether they’re Sunsuper members or not, saving you time and hassle!
To be eligible, you just need to use Employer Online, pay via direct debit and have selected Sunsuper as your default fund.
Get started using the Sunsuper clearing house in just a few steps:
Login to Employer Online (if you’re not already using Employer Online, register here).
- Check that your payment method is direct debit (if not, download and complete the Sunsuper Employer Online webpay form).
- Next, download the SuperChoice combined Financial Services Guide and Product Disclosure Statement.
- Complete the Sunsuper clearing house application and SuperChoice Direct Debit Request forms that can be found inside.
- Return all the forms by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can find our Employer Online user guides here.
If you’d like to know more about contribution methods, legislative changes to payment standards, or our SuperStream solution call our employer specialists on 13 11 84.