In our 2016 Employee Insights
Report we have taken a closer look at three topics: what employees want in a leader, how employees want to be measured and rewarded
and what they want from their employer.
Some of the key findings from this year’s report include:
- Only 20% of Australian employees trust their managers
- Integrity is the most valued characteristic in a leader (27%)
- Less than half of Australian workers find the performance review process useful (48%)
- Nearly three quarters of Australian workers (72%) didn’t know that the current standard superannuation guarantee (SG) rate is 9.5%
- When looking for information about their super, 49% of Australians would first turn to their place of employment
To further assist you in using these insights Australia’s leading national association representing human resource and people management professionals, the Australian Human Resource Institute (AHRI) has also provided some tips throughout the report.
We also asked Sunsuper employees what they think about money, leaders and employers. Take a look at some of their answers in the video below.